Thursday, November 20, 2014

DIY Fall Wreath for $5



All I used was my pool noodle wreath form/base. Then I picked up four bunches of flowers/fall foliage from the dollar store (sorry for the poor quality images. I also took these while my camera battery was missing).


I plucked, or used wire cutters to take off individual flowers. I also trimmed the leaves off the bunches of flowers.



Then I placed them around the uncovered pool noodle to get an idea about where I wanted to place them.


Then, I started gluing them with a hot glue gun, added some pine cones my kids picked up for me, and I was done!


I didn't know if I'd be a fan of the plastic flowers, but I really love it. I especially love how the magenta flowers add a burst of color. So there you have it. My first wreath made for $5. It definitely makes me happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment